What they are
A person employed to look after a building.
"He works as a college caretaker"
How you much you pay
- VS -
What we are
Ex Military, SIA licensed, a person used to protecting and defending an area, building or person with their life.
"He works as a Live-in Caretaker – Prevents, protects and preserves."
How you save
Pay a third of the price of a 24/7 security guard. Prices start from £800 + VAT a week.
- Ring the office with your need for a Live-in Caretaker and we will have someone there within 24 hours.
- Pay a third of the price of a 24/7 security guard. Prices start from £800 + VAT a week.
- Have peace of mind that the person looking after your property is ex military and SIA licensed.
- Give us only 48 hours’ notice when service no longer required.
Who are we?
- Established 2010.
- Market leader in protecting Central London properties with live-in Guardians.
- Over 75 properties in and around Central London.
- Accreditations include ISO 14001:2015, Exor and membership of BSIA.
- Clients include: Motcomb Estates, Estate Office, Nadler Hotels, Galliard Homes, London & Regional and Derwent London.
- Former British Army Warrant Officer and Chief Instructor in both Kazakhstan and Southern Afghanistan.
- 23 Years Military Service (Royal Green Jackets).
- Level 4 Surveillance Operator.
- Qualified teacher/trainer and SIA licensed close protection officer.
As a private property company, we have found it very time consuming and expensive securing vacant properties we buy and sell.
During our worst-case scenario, we had a property squatted while trying to complete on the sales process.
From our initial discussions and their subsequent appointment, Live-in Caretakers moved swiftly and in a professional manner to secure our property. In addition to ensuring we were able to complete our intended sale I also had piece of mind knowing that my property was in safe hands.
We would have no hesitation using or recommending Live-in Caretakers service to anyone that might be interested.
I thought I should drop you a quick note to say thanks as I met Pex and the chap in charge of the Caretakers at New Kent Road today, absolutely great bunch, super happy with what you guys are doing down there!
Are you a building owner?
Get in touch now to discuss the protection of your assets.