We are looking for Property Guardians in Ealing!

Find out more and apply below.

Apply Now

If you’re looking to live in west London whilst paying a fraction of the price of an average rental, becoming a residential property guardian could help you. At Live-in Guardians we protect a variety of properties and buildings in Ealing that require Guardians to live in and secure the building. Ealing is in suburban west London, with reliable tube links to the city centre. You may assume living in Ealing is out of your budget, however coming to be a property Guardian could help you to save hundreds in living costs.

Being a property Guardian means to secure as well as maintain empty properties that may otherwise be sitting vacant. Owners of vacant commercial properties come to Live-in Guardians, and we outfit the inside of the residential property to make it into a modern and completely compliant home space with all the necessary facilities. Our Guardians can then move in and keep the building monitored as well as maintained as you would in any home-- all in exchange for a low license fee instead of paying sky-high rent. If you're in full time work and you’re trying to find low-priced city living, you could be an optimal fit for our creative community of Guardians in Ealing.

We're in need of dependable, reliable Ealing Guardians. If you think you match this description and you would like to live in shared accommodation with similar individuals and in interesting properties (we secure buildings such as bars, gyms, churches, doctor’s surgeries and much more!), fill in our Guardian application form today. If we have any appropriate properties searching for residential property guardians in Ealing or nearby, we'll contact you! Alternatively, why not have a look at some of our other London areas.

You will need to be...

Over 21 years old

Employed full-time

Reliable and dependable

Not currently bankrupt or in bankruptcy proceedings

Have access to an email address and have a mobile phone

You will need...

Photographic ID

3 months' bank statements/payslips

Proof of last address

Employment reference

Character reference

If you are self-employed or not in full time, contracted employment, you will need to provide a guarantor.

A bit about you...


Where do you want to be?

Who is looking to move?

Anything Else?

Live-in Guardians take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us. As you have applied to become a guardian, we may contact you with details of upcoming guardian positions. For full details of how we treat your personal data, you can download a copy of our Privacy Policy.

We have the right to refuse your application to become a Guardian with us at any stage of the process. We reserve the right not to give a reason for this refusal.

* Please fill all required fields, thank you!