We are searching for Property Guardians in Havering!

Find out more and apply below.

Apply Now

If you want accommodation in East London whilst paying a fraction of the expense of a normal rental property, coming to be a property guardian might benefit you. At Live-in Guardians we secure a variety of commercial properties and buildings in Havering that require Guardians to reside in and protect the building. Havering has a great balance of open spaces and suburban areas as well as great shopping and nightlife in Romford. You might assume living in Havering is out of your budget, however becoming a commercial property Guardian could help you to save hundreds in living costs.

Being a residential property Guardian means to secure as well as preserve vacant properties that may otherwise be unused and empty. Owners of vacant properties involve Live-in Guardians and we refit the interior of the property to make it into a contemporary and fully compliant living space with all the facilities you need. Our Guardians can then move in and keep the building monitored and looked after as you would in any home-- all in exchange for a comparatively low license fee instead of paying expensive rent. If you're in full-time work and seeking inexpensive city living, you could be a perfect fit for our community of Guardians in Havering.

We're seeking trustworthy, reliable Havering Guardians. If you think you match these criteria and wish to stay in shared lodging with like-minded people and in a unique property (we secure buildings such as offices, pubs, churches, gyms and much more!), submit our Guardian application form today. If we have any suitable properties seeking residential property guardians in Havering or nearby, we'll contact you! Alternatively, look at some of our other London areas.

You will need to be...

Over 21 years old

Employed full-time

Reliable and dependable

Not currently bankrupt or in bankruptcy proceedings

Have access to an email address and have a mobile phone

You will need...

Photographic ID

3 months' bank statements/payslips

Proof of last address

Employment reference

Character reference

If you are self-employed or not in full time, contracted employment, you will need to provide a guarantor.

A bit about you...


Where do you want to be?

Who is looking to move?

Anything Else?

Live-in Guardians take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us. As you have applied to become a guardian, we may contact you with details of upcoming guardian positions. For full details of how we treat your personal data, you can download a copy of our Privacy Policy.

We have the right to refuse your application to become a Guardian with us at any stage of the process. We reserve the right not to give a reason for this refusal.

* Please fill all required fields, thank you!